Day 1 8:45-4:30
Building a Community of Learner
What is technology?
How is technology changing?Technology as a concept
How do we find balance?
How can we make integration work?
How can ICT facilitate international-mindedness?
How is ICT represented in the IB Mission?
Day 2 8:15-3:45
How can ICT support Transdisciplinary Skills?
What ICT skills do learners need for inquiry?
How can ICT enhance reflection?
What frameworks can support ICT integration?
How can ICT support assessment?
How can we critically select ICT tools?
What PD models are effective?
Day 3 8:15-11:30
How can a school community determine role of ICT?
How can parents be partners?
How will you bring ICT success to your school?
How to download your Seesaw blog
- Sign into your account at https://app.seesaw.me
- Click on your Profile Icon on the top left
- Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Account Settings
- Click on Download Journal Archives
- Click on the Download Zip button to download the archive to your computer.